Monday, August 9, 2010

Manicures

It's been a while since I last went for a manicure. Probably close to 7 years... I remember before I got married and a few months after, when I was really into the mani and pedi stuff... also the facials. But these days, because I do housework (without gloves) there doesn't seem to be a good reason to have a paid manicure done as it's going to be ruined as soon as I get home.

Anyways, just to keep myself happy, I do my own manicures which doesn't involve a lot since I only ever paint them. None of them scrubbing and getting rid of cuticles. It just takes too long! No matter how short your nails are, having them painted does make a difference.

And because I do my own, I have a hundred and one colours! Well, I used to, after a few years (like 5) I tend to trash the old colours and buy new ones. But I'm starting to realise that the old colours might not be so bad after all.

OPI Mod Hatter

No comments:

Post a Comment