Saturday, August 28, 2010

Glee!

I've never figured out what the draw of this several Emmy award nominated drama was. I've watched one or two episodes in the beginning and decided that it didn't do it for me. That was months and months ago.

Today, the hubs and I have decided to lock ourselves up at home, stocked the fridge with enough food to carry us over the weekend. And what would we do besides cook and eat? Well, I don't know about him, but I just become a couch potato... the best kind of weekends, I tell you!

Anyways, we have HD telly and one of the channels the telly is parked on today is Star World. Usually over the weekends the telly stations do re-runs and nothing's different about this weekend. Right! Glee... It's about a group of high school students who do not fit in. The only thing they have in common is the ability to dance and sing and they LOVE doing it! So overcoming the stigma and everything, they form a choir and the Glee club was born. The show is almost a musical. Never mind about the storyline, the songs and coordinated group dancing are just amazing! I can now understand the pull factor, if only to watch the show for the performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment