Friday, July 2, 2010

Steak craving

The hubs and I had dinner at Botak Jones today. It's been a while since we last come up here and I must admit that the standard of this branch has dropped a little.

Grant that it wasn't crowded, but it took me a good 10 minutes to place my order with the cashier, and I wasn't even queuing. We ordered a couple of NZ ribeye's and yes, it came as per medium doneness, but the meat wasn't tender enough and we ended up chewing a lot. At the end of the meal, the both of us had 'unsatisfied' stamped all over our faces *grin*

They've also decided to revamp their customer loyalty card and this has digression written all over it. The current system requires you to produce stamped receipts when you want to make a claim. Who carries receipts these days?

Gone are the days where I couldn't wait to have my monthly dose of steak here. I'll have to look around for a similarly priced steak place.

No comments:

Post a Comment