Saturday, July 3, 2010

Food Blog : Max Brenner

I can't believe, after all these years, there's finally a cocoa cafe in Singapore. I know they have popped up in Australia and everywhere else, but in Singapore, Max Brenner is the first.

So while waiting for dinner, the hubs and I decided to have something for tea. He ordered a cappuccino as he's not very much into the chocolate drink thing and I had a hug mug of milk chocolate.

Firstly, they have the zaniest mugs, glasses and coffee cups. The hot chocolate drinks are served in a hug mug which I found not very user friendly as there's no handle to hold the mug. You're supposed to 'hug' it with both palms, bring it to your mouth to drink the hot choc. I guess it would be ok to have these kind of mugs in cold countries when your fingers are in need of some heating up.

The mug that the cappuccino came in was more interesting. It's called a kangaroo mug and I love the design!

The Kangaroo Mug

As we were waiting for dinner, we didn't end up eating anything, but the description of the waffles was enough to whet my appetite for a return.

No comments:

Post a Comment