Friday, July 16, 2010

The iPhone...

... a one stop gadget for all your needs.

It's slowly starting to grow on me, the concept of the iPhone.

I've been a Nokia user all my mobile phone life and can't imagine using another brand as a mobile device, only because I'm so used to the operating system which Nokia has. But these days, I've been thinking of merging my mobile device with the mp3 player and my time passer gadget which is the iPod touch.

The current model that's out in the market is the iPhone 4.0. One would think that after all these years, Apple would have finally made a gadget that's complete. Yes, when the iPhone first came out, video wasn't included. When the second generation was born, video was included. The third generation came with a faster processor plus longer battery life as users were multitasking and putting the gadget through its paces. Now that it's on it's 4th generation, maybe it's time to upgrade my 2 year old mobile and 'sync' my gadgets, lightening my handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment