Sunday, January 9, 2011

Swollen Eyes

So, for anything that you watched on the telly which brought tears to your eyes... who would you 'blame' that on? The actors, directors, screen writers, your own imagination gone wild, your heart, your brain for getting sucked in??? Countless!!!

I'm one of those people who get emotionally involved with a show that I'm watching on the telly, or even in the movies. Sad, but it's not something I can help. I remember when I was young, my mom and I would catch the cantonese dramas which were showing on the telly right before dinner. She would cook a little, come out to watch, cry heaps and serve dinner when the episode was over. I also remember that the old dramas had a lot of sad scenes in it. Must have been its forte because it forced everyone to follow it.

So, for no reason at all, but being too attached to a drama, I've just finished a bawling session after watching the 17th episode of Secret Garden. I think I might watch that episode again, and again. It was just so sad... no one died... well, not yet, but just the anguish, the thought, the plot with which I can relate to, is creating havoc with my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment