Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Organising the iPhone

Is your iPhone inundated with hundreds of apps, most you don't use and has been filed away in folders which take up 5 or more screens? Most people are afraid of throwing away an app they previously downloaded, for free, for fear they might use it sometime in the near future. I'm trying my very best to not be one of those and to keep to three screens. Why three you ask?

Well, there's the home page which is my second screen. This is where all the most used applications are on. To the left screen, I have my games, food, language and miscellaneous folders and to the right, utilities (app store), misc social networks, radio and news. Does that sound organised to you? I'd like to think so. So how do you organise your iPhone?

No comments:

Post a Comment