Saturday, January 1, 2011

... and a Happy 2011 everyone!

The first of January is just another day in the year but why does it always feel different? This year, there was a slight change in the air... a tiny change, but I felt it, did you?

What did I end up doing today? Well, there was a house warming party to prepare for and I think I was born a food preparer in my previous life... not that I'm supposed to believe that, the previous life thing. When in the kitchen, I prefer slicing and dicing food (especially vegetables) as opposed to cooking, cleaning and washing. But I'm not deft with the knife, unlike how all those professional chefs who appear on the telly do when they're slicing and dicing vegetables. No, I still take the normal amount of time an average person does...

Anyways, when all was said and done, I ate toooooooooooooooo much! But the food was way too good to say no to. Every 15 minutes, "Just one more little bite..." The tummy is still bloated and I'm going to have problems tomorrow... excellent start to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment