Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Anniversary Meal

It's been thirteen years since I started going out with my husband... to date, it's still a poignant part of my life. I remember the tears... of sadness and joy and I will never regret saying yes. Hopefully the hubs doesn't regret asking either!

Anyways, today's blog is about food. Again. When has it ever been about anything else...

We were supposed to have a simple dinner of grilled chicken wings, satay and a plate of noodles but the East Coast Laguna Hawker Center was closed. Not sure if they're just doing renovations or are only cleaning the place up. Late as it already was, we ended up having Korean food at Ju Shin Jung.

Loved the atmosphere (big open restaurant with excellent ventilation), the beef and generous side dishes. The short rib beef was gobbled up so quickly that I only managed to take a picture of the belly pork. Will definitely come back again but will only order a variation of cow parts.

Slow grilled belly pork and onion on a slice of lettuce

No comments:

Post a Comment