Saturday, October 2, 2010

R.I.P Mrs L.K.Y

Celebrate life as if it were your last day...
Life's too short to sweat the small stuff!
Don't worry too much about life because you could just keel over and die in a minute...

We all know this, so why do we still persist in making life difficult?

Right, I won't let this post get more morbid that that! Only because my thoughts are running all over the place and if I were to translate them onto this blog, the post itself will not make any sense.

The current prime minister's mom passed away peacefully at home earlier this evening. She was the wife of the first prime minister of Singapore and has been pivotal in shaping this country, although her actions are never in the spotlight. Behind every great man, there's always a woman rings so true in her case.

In keeping with the short post, I'll leave you with one of my favourite quotes which I sometimes do (especially the singing thing *grin*)

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt.
Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."

-- Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment