Monday, October 4, 2010

Eating Guests

No, I don't actually eat my guests, I don't like human meat and they know it. In fact, some of them like the guest room so much that they keep returning.

What do you do with your guests food wise? Do you bring them to places you'd like to eat when there are more people around or do you try to get them to suggest what they'd like to eat?

Most of the time, my guests are undecided. They have no idea what they'd like to eat and I'm not sure if they're just being polite. There's a reason why they get asked, it is so that they won't have a bad image of the country they're visiting, right? Plus it's their vacation, surely they don't want to be stuck with a meal which they don't enjoy, seeing that their time in that particular place is limited. I for one, am not shy to make a suggestion *grin*

Anyways, that's not the important part, I guess... we're just gathering for a huge catch up, so it doesn't really matter if the food's nice or not, right?

1 comment:

  1. Hmm..I do ask "so what do you want to eat" but don't give them a chance to answer!..most times, guests have NO IDEA what's GOOD in the town they are visiting so they probably just like to be led the way. When I'm away I like the element of "surprise"...don't care where we go, so long as it involves FOOD!

    ReplyDelete