Saturday, October 23, 2010

Jewellery Pieces

Bvlgari makes really, really great jewellery pieces. I'm not going to compare it to the other jewellery houses, because it wouldn't be nice... every jewellery house has its own design and way of making it.

So, Bvlgari... about nine years ago, I bought my first piece of the B.zero1 range, a 3 tier ring. I still wear it from time to time, and I still love it. Actually I love all my pieces. After purchasing that ring, I was supposed to get the matching pendant for Chrissy, but never got around to it. I think it's just too huge a piece to be wearing everyday... I don't like changing my pendant all that often.

Over the years the jewel house has unveiled some new designs, they have even designed some interesting earring studs stops (check out the Griffe Diamanti range), but nothing has been more iconic to them than the B.zero1 range. To date, I have a total of three pieces from them and am lusting after another one for Chrissy *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment