Saturday, October 16, 2010

Corelle Ware Part 2

Now that the USD is at its all time low against the SGD, I decided to surf the internet to have a look at how much Corelle plates and bowls would cost me, if I were living in the US. Baddddd decision.

I can't believe the prices! It's like a 70% discount from what we have to pay here and they have ALL sorts of designs. Like 10 times more than what we get here. My all time favourite has been the Plum series, but all my plates and bowls are the Winter White ones. Somehow white just makes everything clean and expensive. But I have a few Plum pieces.

After browsing the World Kitchen website, my new found favourite is the Cherry Blossom. A set of 16 costs only USD50!!! Now, how long do you think it'll take for them to bring this design over to Singapore?!

No comments:

Post a Comment