Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Coffee Club's Ice Blended Chocolate

There must have been something wrong with the dinner we ate tonight at Shoteppan. It was our second time at this particular cook-your-own-teppanyaki place (except we usually get them to cook it for us, it's allowed, I'm not paying money to cook my own dinner!)

Anyways, they must've lathered the MSG coz we were feeling rather thirsty about a half hour after the meal. Not only that, but the ventilation at the place didn't work too well and our clothes, hair and my lovely handbag was just permeating oiliness.

So the hubs decides to have something to wash the MSG from our mouths and chanced upon this place. I think it's the first time I've actually gotten anything from them. I'm usually the Coffee Bean or Starbucks chocolate drink kind of person.

The description of the drink had me and when the drink came...

This would be the most insanely awesome blended ice chocolate drink I've ever tasted.
Firstly it's a mixture of dark chocolate, milk chocolate and milk. The ice was so finely blended that it didn't taste like there was ice in the drink. And you know that they use real chocolate chunks to blend the drink because there were still tiny specks of it while you're drinking, like sediments. But yummy sediments *grin*

ps. It's twenty ten, twenty ten (20.10.2010) today...

No comments:

Post a Comment