Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Male Models

It's true, I can't for the life of me name a male model. I can come up with heaps of female models names like Naomi, Heidi, Kate, Giselle, Tyra, etc, but not one male model. So I decided to Google 'male models' and yummy, yum, yum! Everything between the neck and hips *nods* Chiseled face meets chiseled body.

So I'm flipping through pages and pages of male models trying to find someone I recognise (it was like looking through a portfolio... I now know how advertisers feel when they want to find the right model for their shoots, hundreds, no thousands of pictures of faces and bodies... if you're not outstanding as Heidi says, "You're out!") and looking through the names and trying to relate them to the pictures, nothing is standing out, no one is standing out. I can't believe I don't recognise any of them (and one toned body after another, I got numb).

And by the way, I still can't remember one name!

ps. David Beckham doesn't count as he's a football player first!

No comments:

Post a Comment