Friday, June 18, 2010

Food Blog : Chicken Chop

The choices of food at Raffles Place is amazing! I don't think I'll be able to finish trying every single cafe or restaurant if I'm working there for at least the next five years, only because there will be some places you'll visit more than once.

Today, I tried the chicken chop (which is basically a grilled marinated piece of deboned chicken maryland) at a Koufu food court located at one end of the Golden Shoe complex. The dish usually comes with a serve of french fries or mashed potatoes and coleslaw. What I liked about this place was that instead of coleslaw it was sliced green apple with salad dressing and a fourth of sweet corn. The meat itself was nicely marinated and comes with either pepper or mushroom sauce. All in all, yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment