Saturday, May 29, 2010

Japanese Ceramics

Singapore is considered a pretty multicultural kind of city-country. I'm sure on some consensus somewhere, it's noted that we can find one of nearly every country folk in this city-country. In order to make living here more comfortable and easily adaptable, we've imported a number of food, clothes, utensils and furniture from all over the world. I'm still looking for the ultimate Vietnamese Pho!

Anyways, about 8 or 9 years ago, I happen to purchase some Japanese ceramic bowls which I thought was pretty and unique in design. I've been meaning to update the collection but couldn't find anyone who still carries the stock. Even a browse in Tokyo didn't help. I chanced upon them today while shopping in an emporium called BHG and pounced on the chance to add to my collection. I might go back sometime this week to get more *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment