Friday, September 3, 2010

Stuff we put on our faces

I've been wanting to write this for a while now. I don't know about everyone else, but I have a myriad of products which I use. Although, I don't get up a few hours earlier than I have to to spend a couple of hours everyday primping my face. No... one can tell that I don't do that *grin*

Anyways, I've noticed that I do use a few brands, and here they are:
1. Cleanser ~ Clarins' Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed
2. Moisturiser ~ Shiseido's Pureness Moisturiser (one with SPF when I'm on vacation)
3. Eye primer ~ Benefit
4. Eyeshadow & Liner ~ Chanel
5. Pressed Powder ~ Shiseido
6. Lip Balm ~ Burt's Bee
7. Lipstick ~ Benefit

My, my, that looks like a long list, but it takes me less than 5 minutes to put on my make-up in the mornings, and that's even when I bother to. As you can tell, I'm not really into the make-up thing, and hopefully, this will defy all and my wrinkles won't show up till I'm in my 70s.

And before I go to bed
8. Facial Oil ~ Clarins (love the smell of this!)
9. Eye gel ~ Chanel

I'm allergic to everything else, which includes Toner. I've never really understood what that's for. So what is your daily facial regime?

No comments:

Post a Comment