Thursday, March 11, 2010

vBlogging

There are various ways to blog. Ever since the concept was invented, people found all sorts of sites to post their thoughts and views. Some even earn money from it, providing their readership increased, which means you'd have to think and write interesting things. Others, like me, just want to pen down thoughts. You never realise how many thoughts go through your head until you wonder, in the middle of the day, what you should write in your next blog.

Anyways, I was searching the web for something, I can't for the life of me think what it is now, it was such a long time ago, and I chanced upon this vBlog. Here's taking blogging to another level. I think the reason why I keep going back is the quality of her videos. How she takes the time to piece it all together, it's a joy to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/user/communitychannel

No comments:

Post a Comment