Sunday, February 21, 2010

French Tips

I took up a pedicure package... about three years ago. There's only supposed to be 10 sessions. To date, I've only used 8. It has been pretty difficult to use these sessions up. Why? Even if I went there every other month, I should have finished it by now, no?

I think it's because of the pedicurist available for this particular chain. Most of them are not all that experienced. My package allows me to have a French pedicure done or a foot and lower leg scrub. Seeing that I can pretty much scrub my own foot and lower leg, most of the time, I try to take up the French tip one. For those of you who are not familiar with what a French pedicure is, it's the one where white tips are painted following the contour of the toenail.

They're not as easy to do as one would think. My latest would be an example. She wasn't very experienced, and even as she has painted the tips neatly, they are grotesquely thick. On a couple of my toes, it looks as if she's drawn the white tip on half the toe. One other thing that irks me about their professionalism, I can almost always see bum cracks when they're attending to their other clients. Oh, well... just another two sessions and I won't have to see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment