Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Food Blog : Singapore Food Trail

If it weren't for an IRC gathering, I don't think the hubs and I would even know this place existed. Recently opened (late Feb 2011) the Singapore Food Trail was established to revitalise a dying market of olden day reminiscing. That's the thing that hit me while I walked through the place.

Can't say much about the food as I didn't get to try a lot of it... thinking that the East Coast Laguna food center serves better food... but this, Green Spot! It has been EONS since I last had one. It was so long ago that I didn't realise that it's actually a non-aerated drink! Startling sweet and served here in an old aluminum cup. I think the last time I had one was when I was a teenager! For those of you who have no idea what this is, it's similar to F&Ns Orange crush without the gas.

Green Spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment