Friday, April 1, 2011

Sauna Train

Oh wow!!! I think the weather's going to go a bit wonky from now on.

This morning, I was on a sauna train to work. What in the world is a sauna train, you ask? Well, it's one that's jam packed with hundreds of people, with no air-conditioning!!! The minimum reprieve would be when the doors open every 2 minutes or so to let people off and more on... hoping that some hot air from within the train would escape and fresh air would replace it.

I didn't even realise that I was sweating profusely until I decided to get a piece of tissue from my bag. There were so many beads of sweat on my forearms. And this is just from standing for about 15 minutes. Erkkk... Couldn't stand the heat anymore and decided to get off. Double erkkk... After feeling the breezy cool air for a couple of minutes, more beads of sweat from my back started to drip down. Triple erkkk... are you still reading this? *grin*

Suffice to say, I'll always test out the airflow within a train before I get on it. With the amount of people travelling to work in the mornings, it's not easy to get off a train within a few stops once you're on one and have moved to the center of the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment