Sunday, April 17, 2011

F1 : Shanghai

I can't believe I fell asleep halfway through this exciting race. Will just have to put it down to the poor health I've been experiencing this weekend.

Just for the record, Vettel didn't win this race, surprise, surprise... This year's races are going to be very, very interesting, what with the new tires, 107% qualifying speed, the KERs system and that rear flap thingie! Maybe they should be changing the rules every year... then the skills of the driver will be constantly put to task plus the makers of the cars have to be on their toes, constantly coming up with new ideas on how to win.

One other thing to note in this race would be Webber. I'm not really a big fan of him, but he has proven himself in this particular race. Starting off at 18th and finishing 3rd, plus doing the fastest lap! This is what racing is all about!! I guess he hasn't given up on racing yet, has he?

No comments:

Post a Comment