Saturday, April 9, 2011

Food Blog : Penang Place

I.AM.SO.FULL.

Why did I eat so much?
Was the food really all that yummy?
YES!!!

It's been many, many years since the hubs brought me to this place. It's remotely located in the International Business Park in Jurong East. I can't believe it's still around! What more, the food is still yummy. Kuay Teow, Nasi Lemak, Prawn Noodles, Rojak, Ice Kacang, Chendol, not to forget the many, many side dishes of pork, chicken and beef! I tried a little of everything, as you would when you're at a buffet. Still, I didn't get to eat the Nyonya desserts, fruits and was about to throw up at the thought of going for a third bowl of Chendol!

They'll be moving over to the Fusionopolis site in a few month's time... hopefully the food will still be delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment