Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bubble Tea

Ever since working in the Raffles Place area again, I've been frequenting this particular bubble tea shop called Eskimo located at the Market Street Carpark. I've tried all the other brands... mostly, except the one called Gong Cha which seems to have gazillions of people queued up to place their orders.

Anyways, I like this one. I'm usually having the Grass Jelly Milk tea with super bubbles *yum*. I think they make their own Grass Jelly as it's a little sweet to the taste and they definitely have their bubbles texture right, chewy and cooked through. The tea in the milk is not too overpowering and all in all it makes a pretty yummy after lunch drink. The only thing about this franchise is that not every branch has the same taste. I've tried one other one located in the City Hall Xchange and it was awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment