Monday, November 8, 2010

Food Blog : Spaghetti Bolognaise

One common dish on most of the restaurants' menu in the city of Brugge is Spaghetti Bolognaise. I'm not sure why... maybe it's a comfort food of sorts, and cheap.

But the way it is cooked and presented is different from what I'm used to. For one, the first one I ordered came like this. Heaps of vermicelli pasta, heaps of sauce (with too much tomato bits) and heaps of Parmesan! It looked like half the cheese! It was strangely yummy, but I already had a bowl of pumpkin soup and just couldn't finish it. There was just soooo much, especially with the pile of Parmesan.

Bistro Bar

Then I started looking around for others and I'm glad I stopped by this restaurant located in the Crown Plaza Brugge Hotel. The portion was just nice and the sauce was yummy too. They used zucchini as a filler in the sauce and it was strangely yummy. I licked this platter clean!

Lind Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment